thunderstrom

On a sunny day me and my friends were going out but a humongous thunderstorm was coming.It was raining hard out then suddenly we saw lightning and thunder, and the rain water was coming into my house.I saw a light pole going to fall because how strong the wind was but then a strong thunder strike on the pole and i went out to go pull the pole out of the street but it was so voltage i got electrified by the pole.I became immortal, 5 years later i just felt the same age 5 years ago when i got electrified.When i was in college the day before i was going to graduated i was so happy and thankful that i graduated.the day i was graduating people were walking pass and say you look like a kid how but i and just annoying because maybe there just lying and joking about it.When i got called up to go up to the stage i was kind of scared because i am not  use to going up and 1000 people looking at me.Once we were finished i went to look for my family to take pictures,i found them and i was looking at my mum and dad and they had a big smile on there faces.We went outside to take picture i took pictures with my sisters,brothers,cousins and my mum,dad.1 years later i was just looking at the picture from a years ago.i came past when i graduated i realise that i looked like the same 7 years ago and remember that i got electrified and became immortal.